I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything, sorry about that. Life has been busy, but the fuel system and nitrous is all plumbed. I didn’t do quite enough research though and put in 1/2″ aluminum tubing for the fuel system, which is a “no go” at the salt flats. Oh well, live and learn. I changed one of the heater hose fittings to allow more room for the fuel pressure regulator. I put in spark plugs that are two steps colder, it was a challenge just trying to find a plug with a 5/8 hex for a 69 396 head! The 13/16 are difficult to R&R with headers. I also made a temporary mount for the nitrous tank along with wiring the system. I wired up a push button that I’m not a fan of. I’m going to switch to a full throttle micro-switch with a window switch. I also had multiple fails with the driveline loop. Lets just say that I’m going to invest in torch to bend metal.
- Not enough time.
- Going old school