Going old school

I did some more work on the pickup. I finally got to wrapping the driver’s side headers. After taking them off, I discovered that area where the tube is welded to the flange had a small crack. I welded it up and wrapped up the header. I made a video that I’ll post within the next week. I also pulled the passenger side c-clip eliminator and “hopefully” resealed the area against the backing plate. I think some of the rust along with a small surface area caused me grief for both axles. So, I’m about ready to take the truck to the drags this weekend! Hope to see you there!

Leave a Reply

Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial